I am APPROVED!!!!

Ginger
on 10/12/05 6:59 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi everybody! After the dreaded 6-month diet yadda-yadda and many, many stressful days full of frustration and doubt...I got approved!!! Got a call from BCBS and they asked me if my MD prescibed any diet pills for me. I told her that my doc. refused to put me on them and that it was stated in the letter. Got a call from Dr. Fang's office about 10 minutes later! I am on cloud nine now! Thanks so much for all of your support..due to the fact that I have been quite a "baby" for the past few weeks. Hugs Virginia
anna
on 10/12/05 7:44 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
good luck! congradts..to you Just think now you are so close to being a loser...lol I am happy for you. Anna
dmwilson
on 10/12/05 11:06 am - tucson, AZ
CONGRATS! Virgina, God BLess and good luck.
Ginger
on 10/13/05 1:41 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Diane, Thanks for the good vibes my way. I see that you have a surgery date coming up. Who is your surgeon? What are your details? This is so exciting! Virginia
sallyann
on 10/12/05 11:37 am - page, AZ
Congrats Virginia!!! I can only imagine how happy you are..When is the surgery date?? It is going to be the best journey we have ever been on..this one is for us!! Take care, Stay healthy..and heres to being a loser Best wishes!! Sally
Andrea Q.
on 10/12/05 1:32 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Virginia CONGRATS _ that's so exciting.. Looks like the 6 months paid off for you and now you can reap the well deserved rewards. I know it's a very exciting feeling and I'm very happy for you. Let us know when you get your date! Best Wishes! Andrea :0)
Ginger
on 10/13/05 1:36 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Andrea, Thanks for the well wishes! I see you have a surgery coming up too! Who is your surgeon and where is your surgery? Have a great day..I'm hoping to get a date soon..but right now, I'm just happy to be approved. Virginia
suzcar51
on 10/13/05 3:03 am - Somewhere in, AZ
Congratulations Virginia. Prayers for a speedy recovery and uneventful surgery.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/13/05 5:58 am - Prescott, AZ
YAY Virginia!!!!!!!!! This is so terrific! All of a sudden we are getting more people approved! Now be sure to let us know your date -- you'll be getting that REAL soon. Hugs! Sheryl
Ginger
on 10/13/05 3:32 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hi Sheryl, Thanks for the well wishes! Your surgery is so close. I see that you have Dr. Juarez. I assume you are with St. Lukes and Bridges like I am. How long did you have to wait before you were given a surgery date? I was informed that I had 10 people ahead of me that needed a surgery date. I didn't want to be pushy..maybe it came off that way...it just would be nice to be able to make some definate plans with the surgery date finalized etc. Hugs and Smiles, Virginia
Most Active