Sondra J. S.
on 10/10/05 7:42 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi everyone I am new to the site, I am hoping to get to have the surgery SOON My Dr. just sent in the letter to the ins co. today so let's pray for positive QUICK results I can't wait to have the surgery, I WANT to have the surgery I am tired of feeling like a stick in the mud because of my weight, I feel like I can't do anything because I'm to big to do anything and I'm only 31. I still have a lot of life in me, I still have a lot to give.....Thanks, Sondra
Clara W.
on 10/11/05 1:54 am - Benson, AZ
Sondra, You are on the right road. Start walking and make sure that you get lots of liquids in. You might even start protein and vitamins. Everything you can do to help yourself be as healthy as you can when you have surgery, is the GREATEST. Clara
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/11/05 4:42 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Sondra! Welcome to the board. I am having my surgery on the 28th and I can truthfully say that without this board I wouldn't be having it. I was stuck so many times with approvals, doctors, etc., and everybody on this board helped me get around it and through it. Be sure to start a profile page and keep track of your journey so that you can look back and see how far you've come. Don't forget to add pictures. Welcome!! Hugs! Sheryl
Andrea Q.
on 10/11/05 7:59 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Sondra! Welcome to the board - its full of GREAT supportive people, and now with you, we'll have one more! I'll be wishing for a positive and quick result from your insurance co.. Like one of the others replied to you - start getting ready with water and exercise - use your time wisely to help prepare your body. And you're right, you are young and still have a long life to live and I wish you luck with your journey. Let us know how things go and I'm glad you're here! Andrea
Most Active