I'M APPROVED

dmwilson
on 10/10/05 5:10 am - tucson, AZ
Hi all, Well I'm approved. I received my approval letter this weekend and my surgery is scheduled for Nov. 16. the day after my birthday, what a great gift from god, he answered my prayers (like always). Thanks to those *****sponded to my questions on UHC-EPO insurance you were all right they are great I had no problems with approval it took only 2 weeks exactly. I will keep intouch Thxs. again Diane
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/10/05 6:08 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Diane! Big congratulations to you! You're on my prayer list! Hugs! SHeryl
dmwilson
on 10/10/05 10:31 pm - tucson, AZ
Thanks so much Shery.
Pamela E.
on 10/10/05 7:45 am - Buckeye, AZ
I'm so very excited and happy for you Diane! Now you have some time to reflect on how greatly this will change your life, and the committment you will be making to yourself . This is a giant step in the right direction for your well being. Good luck to you. Pam
dmwilson
on 10/10/05 10:32 pm - tucson, AZ
Thanks Pam for the great words of encouragement.
sallyann
on 10/10/05 10:50 am - page, AZ
Congrats!! Im so excited for you!!! Keep us up to date! I also hope to have surgery before my birthday on Nov 22nd. Where is your surgery? Sally
dmwilson
on 10/10/05 10:30 pm - tucson, AZ
CONGRATS TO U! I will be in Tucson at Northwest Hospital W/Dr. Burpee. How about yourself? You will be in my prayers. Diane
Clara W.
on 10/11/05 2:01 am - Benson, AZ
Diane, I am so excited for you! I will make sure that you have an visit the day after your surgery. Take care of you and we'll see you at support group. Clara
Marilyn C.
on 10/11/05 11:37 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Congrats. It will be here before you know it!! & you will be on the losing side of life. Have a great few weeks. Enjoy the foods you like as they will not taste or ever be the same later. Have a Great Day! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active