2 weeks post-op!

FakeBake
on 10/6/05 11:45 am - AZ
I must say I'm doing soooo wonderful.. I never would have thunk it! Im soo glad that i decided to have this surgery.. I get a little tired, but that is to be expected! other than that I feel like Im almost back to myself again! I have lost 24 pounds! whooo hooo..Tara
Trisha
on 10/6/05 11:47 am - Glendale, AZ
24 pounds in 2 weeks! Wowser, girlfriend!! That's awesome!! You are doing great. I know, the first month post-op rocks!!! It's amazing how fast the weight just drops off. It's actually FUN to weigh each day, multiple times daily even!! Keep us posted on your post-op progress!! I'm happy for you! Trisha
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/6/05 12:02 pm - Prescott, AZ
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you didn't back out! You're doing so great! Hugs! Sheryl
Melissa P
on 10/7/05 12:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
Great job Tara! That is really great 24 pounds in two weeks. Also wonderful that you are feeling almost yourself. From reading the boards it seems like it usually takes a month or so to feel like yourself again. Melissa
Marilyn C.
on 10/9/05 8:49 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Way to go girl & it will just keep getting better. Just don't try & do too much. Remember as you start feeling better you are still healing. Think Smart. Hava a Great Day! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active