Pre-Holiday Get Together Invitation

IAmHisOwn
on 10/5/05 10:51 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Hi All! I picked this up when I was at Weight Loss support group at Bridges Weight Loss Center (at St. Luke's Hospital, Phoenix) on Tuesday, October 04, 2005. EVERYONE is invited- doesn't matter where you are at in your weight loss journey, or where you are receiving your weight loss surgery care. Pre-Holiday Get-Together What: Walk, Potluck Breakfast/Brunch, picnic, and clothing exchange... overall good time! (Bring recipes for your food) Who: All patients, regardless of where you are in the bariatric surgery process Where: Kiwanis Park, Tempe (www.tempe.gov/pkrec/KRC) Meet at the lake area (faces Baseline Rad) to find picnic spot When: Saturday, November 5th Time: 8 AM for those who want to walk; 9:30 AM for the Potluck breakfast, clothing exchange, meet and greet, etc. Come out and have some fun, meet other WLS folks and enjoy the day!
Trisha
on 10/6/05 11:58 am - Glendale, AZ
Yeah, Joyce in Chandler is organizing this for all AZ folks!! Sounds like fun and Nov is great weather!! I plan on being there! Thanks for posting this on this board!! Hopefully some out-of-towners will come in town for this!! Trisha
Most Active