Dr. Juarez postponed me

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/5/05 9:04 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! Got a call from Diana today -- Dr. Juarez has to be gone. So surgery will be Oct. 28th instead of the 19th. SHeryl
anna
on 10/5/05 9:19 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Sherl, it well be here be for you know it! Just think how long it took to get to this point! Hang in there! Anna
Pamela E.
on 10/5/05 10:46 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hi Sheryl, I know you're disappointed but it's only 9 little ol' days. It gives you a bit more time to get in the best condition possible for your surgery. It will go by fast, and I will be thinking of you. Pam
FakeBake
on 10/6/05 10:15 am - AZ
Sheryl, I know it would be frustrating.. but just think everything happens for a reason! it will be here before you know it! just stay positive.. Best wishes.. tara
Stephanie J.
on 10/6/05 3:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Sheryl, just a little more time to CHOW DOWN and enjoy every minute. Eat the most fattening and unhealthy things you can think of and have a good time for the rest of this month. No trick or treating for you! - Stephanie J
Marilyn C.
on 10/6/05 10:19 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Hi Sheyl, Sorry to hear of the change, but, as we never know the reasons why things do happen for a reason. Hang in There! You will be on the other side very soon. Enjoy your last couple of weeks with eating what you really like, because, it sure won't taste the same or ever be the same after you have this done. You will be fine & be a skinny you before you know it!! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Melissa P
on 10/7/05 12:49 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Sheryl, Well I am sorry to here your date was postponed. But at least they rescheduled within 9 days of your last one. I know how excited you are to get this started. It will be here before you know it. Melissa
Most Active