Other surgeries on the 19th????

Sheryl Tilley
on 10/2/05 10:12 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! My surgery is coming up on the 19th -- I'm thinking that the reason I have the only surgery posted is because I'm writing/talking to just the online people. There's probably more having the surgery that aren't on this website, am I right? I don't want to get stuck with a roommate that didn't have the same surgery and have to smell all the food they're eating. SHeryl
sallyann
on 10/2/05 11:04 pm - page, AZ
Boy oh boy..you are thinking of everything!! Im sure there are others having the surgery. They probably have not been fortunate to have found this website. Or, they dont have computers. Do you have a laptop that you can take to the hospital? I would hope the hospital staff wouldnt put a wls patient with a patient that is eating full menu..It will be interesting to see what you find out. Dont forget your chapstick..I hear your lips get very dry after surgery. A little pillow to hold against your tummy would be good. It helps support the area while standing or getting up and down.. Just thought I would pass some hints that I thought would be helpful! Good luck...the 19th is getting closer! Im so excited for you! Sally
Darlene X
on 10/3/05 1:39 am - Maricopa, AZ
LOL Sheryl!! Hubby was lucky and had the whole of Wed & Thur without a roomate, but Fri morning they rolled in a knee replacement patient, and we got to smell the breakfast and lunch delivered for him. Actually worse, I told him how good the Pizza at St Lukes cafeteria is... OMG the best pizza Ive ever had.
Sheryl Tilley
on 10/5/05 9:41 am - Prescott, AZ
I just got postponed until Oct. 28th! Dr. Juarez has to be out of town. SHeryl
Most Active