We are home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 9/30/05 8:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Just got back from the Hospital. (Surgery 7.30am Wed- Home Fri afternoon) Hubby is doing so great, the nurses were so suprised he is on no pain medication. He hasnt had any pain medication for 24 hours. He is a little sore, but nothing that requires any medication. He had morphine day 1 and thats about it. I cant believe he is doing so great! He had a little cream of wheat, soup, pudding and carnation instant breakfast at the hospital today---- we are working on his water. I have him, all set up on his big chair, and have him drinking some Isopure as I write! Im so relieved everything went well..... this is gonna be an interesting few months... BIG Thanks to Gracie @ St Lukes, she was absolutely amazing!!!! Also have to put in a good word for Danielle, she was awesome too! If you have an upcoming surgery @ St Lukes then keep an eye out for them!
Melissa P
on 9/30/05 8:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Darlene, Glad to hear everything is going good for him. That is wonderful about him not having a lot of pain. I am a wimp when it comes to pain. So I was worried about that. So, I guess the next step is to keep him walking, water and protein. Best of luck to him. Keep us posted on how he is doing and his weight loss. Thanks! Melissa
Darlene X
on 10/1/05 4:53 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks so much!!! He is getting sick of me asking if he is drinking, and forcing protein down his throat hahaha
diamanti1
on 9/30/05 9:43 am - Peoria, AZ
Congrats and welcome home. There is no place like home to recover. Best of luck over the next several weeks and get ready for the pounds to start falling off. Dave
Darlene X
on 10/1/05 4:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Dave thanks!! How are things going for you?????
diamanti1
on 10/1/05 5:51 am - Peoria, AZ
going good.....tired of the soft diet....but then again not really hungry.....one thing that is driving me crazy is I feel like my head is full of water and continually training...damn mucous....9 day follow up was encouraging.....-24
Most Active