Prescott AZ, need support grp

Mary W.
on 9/29/05 10:04 am - Prescott, AZ
Surgery was done in August, moving to Prescott, Az. Going thru changes and need a support grp, other women in the area to talk to, walk with, pulling my hair out with trying to figure out what I can eat with out feeling nauseated for an hour after eating. Is this normal, or nerves or what.
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/29/05 11:40 am - Prescott, AZ
hi Mary! Welcome to Prescott! I haven't had the surgery yet but will Oct. 19th. I don't know of a group in Prescott but have some email addresses for people in Prescott Valley that meet. Sheryl
anna
on 10/3/05 3:22 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
hi mary, i live in prescott valley had my surgery april4, 2005 e-mail me ..... or we can talk! take care Anna [email protected]
VeeKay
on 10/9/05 9:14 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Gosh I havnen't visited this board if quite a while. I have fianlly be approved, and I am supposed to be scheduled for my surgery this week!!!! With that said,,,,I just wanted to let you all know that there IS indeed a support group in Prescott Valley,,,a guy my hubby knows from work has had WLS and told him about the group,,,hubby is asleep right now (it is 4 am),,but I will have him ask the guy again and repost with the info,,,just wanted to get this post out there so you know that there IS support up here and detail will follow. Vee Vee
Most Active