how many pre-classes and meetings for Dr Fangs pts?

sallyann
on 9/28/05 10:32 pm - page, AZ
As you can tell im new. I have researched WLS for about 2 years. I live 275 miles from Phoenix. Im trying to get an idea how many trips I will be making. I have appts for the seminar, surgeon and psychiatrist on 10.6.05. Now I understand there is a ABC class on Oct 18th? Anything else I should prepare for? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks... Sally
Brandy H
on 9/29/05 2:27 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Sally, I had surgery with Dr. Jaurez at St. Lukes. You are doing the seminar, the consult and psychiatrist all in one day? that's great. that was 3 trips for me. You will have to meet up again with teh psychiatrist for her to give you the results of your psych tests. And the ABC classes are a series of 3 classes that you have to sign up for and make sure that there is room for you in them. And then once you finish up all of that you have to do a day of all day testing and preop paper filling out. then surgery. so you will probably have about 5 more after your initial visit. hope that helps. brandy
sallyann
on 9/29/05 11:56 am - page, AZ
Thank You Brandy, The psych eval is going to be done the same day. Oct 6th. lucky huh? The benefits of living in the middle of nowhere!! I hope to have preop done here in Page. We will see. Thank You for your help. Sally
Tammy M.
on 9/30/05 8:22 am - Tucson, AZ
Sally, Glad to hear you are going to the seminar and checking into WLS. I agree that you will probably make about 5 trips to Phoenix for testing and follow up. Don't forget to keep track all those trips are tax deductable. Also just a note I was able to do alot of my testing in Tucson and have things faxed or taken care of with a short phone call. Best of Luck Tammy
Most Active