Surgery Wed - Caught Cold

Pamela E.
on 9/27/05 11:23 am - Buckeye, AZ
The jury is still out. My surgery is tomorrow morning at 10:30, and I'm fighting a cold. No fever - yet. Dr. Blackstone told me to be there in the morning, but it's up to the anesthesiologist whether or not my surgery will go on as scheduled. I need all the prayers and positive vibes I can get tonite! Thanks everyone
moirap
on 9/27/05 1:56 pm - Mesa, AZ
Im Praying for you. Feel better. Good luck Moira
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/27/05 2:19 pm - Prescott, AZ
Hi Pamela! I'm praying tonight and tomorrow. Very positive vibes sent your way! Hugs! SHeryl
Stephanie J.
on 9/27/05 2:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
I would postpone. JMHO. Anesthesia can be hard on the lungs. I was in the hospital an extra day because of diminished lung function. And that was going in in relatively good health. Good luck either way. We're pulling for you! - Stephanie J
Andrea Q.
on 9/28/05 10:02 am - Gilbert, AZ
Best of Luck and I hope you get magically better overnight. I'm confident that they will make the safe decision for you. I know it's hard to come so far and have it possibly pushed back. But you're safety is the most important thing, so whatever happens, I wish you the best and will keep my fingers crossed for you to be better and be on your way tomorrow!
Most Active