AHHHHH Wednesday is coming!!!

Darlene X
on 9/26/05 1:37 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok Im starting to freak out, a LOT! Its coming too soon!!!!!!! Im trying to remain calm so I dont spend the next 2 days crying and freak Hubby out more LOL We started the liquid diet yesterday, Hubby is just loving that! LOL I made an awesome chocolate protein drink using Shamrock Farms 1% SF milk & ON Double Rich Chocolate Protein powder. I cleaned out the pantry and got rid of all bad foods. Im stocked up on jello, pudding, creamed soups.... There are just a few things I still need to get. Hubby has a morning of classes tomorrow at St Lukes, then its home for the bowel prep--- then we are up at 3.30am Wed morning, to leave at 4.30am to get to St Lukes!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING OUT!!! FREAKING OUT!!!! I know Dr Fang is an awesome surgeon... but I cant get the "what if's" out of my head. Im WAY too young to become a widow! I have to BREATHEEEEEEEEE
Clara W.
on 9/26/05 2:06 am - Benson, AZ
Darlene, You are doing the best thing for You! Keep yourself busy and do things that keep you busy. I have been in your shoes but not with WLS but with other health problems with my hubby. The nurses would send me home to do busy work. They said it helped to keep my mind off of what was happening and it did. Take care of YOU! That is the most important thing and remember you are going to be the meanie for a while. I was the worlds worst. I wanted everything I wasn't suppose to have that first week. I thought! The head got in the way. Once I figured out I wasn't really hungry, things went easier. When I had my surgery, I had trouble walking. So I did little walks and now I do big walks. Everything will work out Wonderful and you will have a wonderful life together. Clara Dr. Chiasson -180
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/26/05 5:09 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Darlene! Everything is going to be fine. I'm so excited for you two! I'm watching how yours goes as a model for what is going to happen to me on Oct. 19th. Prayers are with you both. Hugs! SHeryl
Marilyn C.
on 9/26/05 11:01 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Hey Darlene, Maybe I missed something along the way, but, you are talking about your husbands surgery, did you have surgery? or are you still waiting. I know it is your picture on the board, will you please fill me in a little. I don't always check this board as often as I should. Thanks in advance for you update. By the way, you & hubby will be just fine. Prayers are headed your way for a safe ride. Hang in There! Marilyn, the Bearlady
Darlene X
on 9/26/05 11:36 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Marilyn, Im not having surgery. I opened this profile for my husband who is having RNY with DR Fang @ St Lukes in 26 hours AHHHHHHH I came here to research, and have been hanging around to learn everything I can for him being post-op. Darlene
Darlene X
on 9/26/05 11:37 pm - Maricopa, AZ
26 hours to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Most Active