hi Arizona

anna
on 9/21/05 8:02 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Hello all, Had my surgery April 4th wt: 229 now 175 lb I can say now that I fill so much better it has been a long road for me, had some problems with surgery( 2nd surgery on 5th due to a blood clot.) but getting much better now It helps to have a great Dr.! well take care, and good luck to all, would like to here from any one in AZ or else where.
cynthia E.
on 9/21/05 8:36 am - buckeye, AZ
Hi Anna Welcome to the board. I was just in Prescott over the weekend. We went on a bike ride. It is a real pretty place to visit. Keep us posted. Cynthia
anna
on 9/21/05 11:02 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Cynthia,thank you glad to be here glad you had a great time in Prescott. anna
Melissa P
on 9/21/05 8:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Anna, You sound like you are doing great. Keep up the good work. That is what scares me most about the surgery is a blood clot. My Dad died from a blood clot. He was in a car accident and was a big guy about 350lbs so he was immobile for a about 7 days in the hospital. They used those leg things on him but could not move because of too many broken bones. How did you know that you had a blood clot ? What are the symtoms? Thanks! Melissa
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/21/05 9:59 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi Anna! I'm close -- I'm in Prescott. Welcome to the AZ board. We're a good bunch! Hugs! Sheryl
Trisha
on 9/21/05 10:23 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Anna!! Congrats on your success so far! Wow! You are doing great. Glad they were able to repair the blood clot problem and it didn't travel to your heart!! Whew!! I know a couple patients of Dr. Csorbays and they are all doing great. One I know is at goal and is living a normal life now and food is no longer the focus of her life. He's a great surgeon. Congrats on getting down below 200 and getting closer to your goal. Keep up the good work!! Trisha -101 lbs since 3/8/05
Marilyn C.
on 9/22/05 10:30 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
Hi Anna, Welcome to the board, you will learn lots. Sounds like you are doing all the right things. You have done great. As my Doc would say Do not get Complacent with anything this is a tool, that you need to work with the rest of your life. It does get harder, but you can do it, with the support of others & this board. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active