How long??

Andrea Q.
on 9/21/05 7:38 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi everyone- I've been reading here for quite a while, but not posting so far.. but today, after nearly 10 months of trying, I got a voice maill from Tish at Dr. Blackstone's office saying congrats and that she was passing my chart on and that Noreen would be calling me to set my date! My question is, for those that have gone to Scottsdale Bariatrics, how long was it from the time you got your call to the actual date of surgery? I think I'll probably ask for Dr. Kieran to do my surgery, but I was just curious on a ballpark timeframe, and thought who better to ask than all of you. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Gabrielle
on 9/21/05 7:52 am - Chester, VA
For me it was about 8 weeks, if I remember correctly, but that was partially due to my work schedule - I couldn't take the earliest date available because I had to be here for the end of the fiscal year (I'm an accountant). Dr. Kieran is wonderful, she did my surgery and I am doing really well. My guess is that you will wait 4-6 weeks. Good luck!
anna
on 9/21/05 8:15 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Andrea, did not take me long to get my date less then 2 weeks had mine done at barix clinics in Scottsdale. good luck with yours! Anna
Trisha
on 9/21/05 10:25 am - Glendale, AZ
Yay!! Congrats on moving ahead in the process. I know it seems like it takes forever, but before you know it your surgery date will be here and gone!! Hang in there!! Dr. Blackstone and Dr. Kieran are WONDERFUL surgeons. I went through St. Luke's so I can't answer your question, but I know there are patients on here that can. Just wanted to let you know we are rooting for you 100%!!!! Trisha -101 lbs since 3/8/05
Most Active