HB Kim R/az!

Birthday Patrol
on 9/19/05 5:01 am - Birthdayland
The Birthday Patrol is here to honor our very own: Deb Thompson of Louisville, KY Jeannie P of VA Kim R/az of Peoria, AZ Johnnie Barthel of ??? Terri Crazybaby of Out in the Sticks, KY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... YOU GO, DEAR FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! God bless you and may all your wishes come true!! & {{{HUGS}}} & Melissa Mermaid & All Your AMOS Pals P.S. The Birthday Patrol celebrates your real birthday (not surgery anniversary dates). This way EVERYONE can participate. Click on "Birthday Patrol" (profile link) to find out how to sign up for the Birthday Patrol. Customarily, ONLY THOSE WHO ACTIVELY SIGN UP FOR BIRTHDAY PATROL ARE ACKNOWLEDGED BY A POST ON THEIR BIRTHDAYS. Please do not feel left out if you don't "sign up" ... There is no other system available to us for gathering this information. Birthday Patrol is NOT an official OH project. P.P.S. VERY IMPORTANT: If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for "Birthday Patrol," please double-check the list within a week's time to make sure you're on it; the computer has not always been kind!
cindy
on 9/19/05 6:50 am - Mesa, az
Hey Kim, Your buddy Cindy. How are you doing? I did not registor my b-day, but it is this Wednesday, the 21st. Today, is my hubby and mine, 35 Wedding Anniversary...........35 years with the same man. And, I am not telling my age! Oh yea, my arm lift is postponed for now. I have to have deveated septum and sinus surgery on Sept 29th, then when I recovery, the arms. Have a great day! Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -186 lbs BR 8-4-04 TT w/hernia repair 2-7-05
Most Active