I GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sheryl Tilley
on 9/7/05 9:56 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi everybody! There was a message for me today to call my primary doc. It was already 4:30 and they put me on hold while they tried to remember what they called me for. Then said I got approved for surgery. I tried called Juarez and Fang's office but no answer so they must have already gone home for the day. I'll call in the morning and then they'll schedule me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl
Ginger
on 9/7/05 12:31 pm - Chandler, AZ
Dear Sheryl, Congradulations!! on your surgery approval!! you have worked so hard for so long... ;clap::clap and you did NOT give-up!!!!! Which doctor is your surgent? Mine is Fang...Did you do the 6-month diet thing? here is your happy dance. Hope you can get your date very very soon. Virginia
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/8/05 5:06 am - Prescott, AZ
HI Virginia! My surgeon is Juarez -- no I didn't do the six month diet -- I did the one year diet with my primary care doc. Does this mean I have to do a six month one now too???? Hope not. These authorizations don't last forever! I almost gave up last week when it seemed like the psychologist was just taking her time but I did hang in there. Hugs! SHeryl
Do-over Girl
on 9/7/05 12:48 pm - Tempe, AZ
Sheryl--I'm so happy to hear the news and that you stuck in there!! Way to go...despite the one month delay from the therapist--grrrr Good News is great to share! I can't wait to hear when your date is. Congrats! jmf
Brandy H
on 9/8/05 1:56 am - Glendale, AZ
Sheryl, CONGRATULATIONS! what a happy day! good for you! brandy
Donna P.
on 9/8/05 1:35 pm - Taylor, AZ
Sheryl, Congrats!!!!! Will be excited to hear your date. I had Dr Juares, all went very well, he is very quite. I have seen his PA's more than him and they are great. Good luck and way to hold on to your dream. Donna
Pamela E.
on 9/11/05 10:33 am - Buckeye, AZ
Wonderful Sheryl! I am so happy for you Let us know your surgery date as soon as they tell you. Cheers to you!
yoyomama
on 9/12/05 11:38 am - Ft.Thomas, AZ
Woohoo! That's wonderful news!
devotchka
on 9/13/05 6:55 am - tucson, AZ
YEAH,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH,YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheryl,you are the schizz!-baby!-I'm SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! This is a small step for mankind but a huge step for those of us on AHCCCS! -THIS RoCKS!!! Ladies and gents,please welcome Sheryl Tilley,newly approved for WLS -CONGRATS!!!!! Party til you Oh yeah baby!
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/13/05 8:28 am - Prescott, AZ
Thanks Emmy! I still can hardly believe it. The surgeon's office said I would get a call from Diane -- but so far haven't. Angelia said to call back if I haven't heard from them by the 22nd. So even though I am approved -- I still wait. The waiting is sooooo hard but -- I GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheryl
Most Active