APPROVED BABY!!!!

Darlene X
on 9/7/05 1:09 am - Maricopa, AZ
Last night we called the insurance company and found out Hubby's insurance request is approved!!!!! Im so excited!!! We have UHC Choice Plus (Through JPMorgan Chase), the approval came 7 days after submitting it. Hubby will contact Cindy at Dr Fangs office this morning to see if they have the approval, and now all we need is a date YAY YAY My husband will no longer be in constant pain, my husband will be able to do things with me and BEST of ALL.... My husband will be able to help out with housework!!!! YEAH!!! LOL I cant wait till he is a loser.
Brandy H
on 9/7/05 2:00 am - Glendale, AZ
Darlene, Congratulations that is GREAT NEWS!!! brandy
Darlene X
on 9/7/05 2:16 am - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks Brandy!!!!! I cant wait for the date...hehehe How's things going with you?? Ive been following you ever since I joined this website, how's the losing going?
Brandy H
on 9/7/05 5:20 am - Glendale, AZ
hi darlene, i am doing really well. i am two mos out as of tomorrow and i am down about 43 lbs. i thought i was down 47....but the scale at the gym lied to me!!! damnit! but i am still proud of my 43. i am down a size, almost 2 in pants and my shirts are 2 sizes down some are getting baggy. i work out 3-4 days a week. would like to make it 4-5 but who has the time?? i sure don't! never the less, i am really happy that i did this surgery. i have no complaints....except the gym scale lies!!! grrrr. brandy
diamanti1
on 9/7/05 2:15 am - Peoria, AZ
AWESOME!!!....congrats and best of luck with the rest of the process.....I have my pre-op appt today with surgeon...and only 2 weeks away.
Darlene X
on 9/7/05 2:19 am - Maricopa, AZ
YAY David! thats aweosme--- nervous???? I remember you posting your approval... Its coming soon!!! ANy pre-op liquid diet?
diamanti1
on 9/7/05 2:31 am - Peoria, AZ
No real pre-op liquid diet.....but light meals 5 days prior to surgery.....then the dreaded bowel prep day before surgery...YUCK... Walking about 2 to 3 miles per day...and have lost 15# since stopping diet coke. Nervous....well...probably as much as is to be expected. I have complete confidence in the place where I am having done...and have to believe that if they didn't think the procedure would be successful...they wouldn't do it.....went through all the tests.....dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's....so time to be a loser....
azbabeedoll
on 9/7/05 3:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
I am so happy for you and EJ!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!! Much love, Amy
Ginger
on 9/7/05 7:51 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Darlene and Hubby!! Congrads to you both on the approval. I am still a pre-op..waiting to finish up the dreaded 6 month diet. I think you posted before that your husband had Dr. Brinkerhoff as an MD at Southeast Valley medical? Dr. B actually wrote your husband a letter of medical nessesity? I was a little surprized because when My son went to him for help with his weight in 2004...he was not very supportive of WLS. He told my son that the only possible way to loose all the weight he had to loose was to be in a "consentration camp" When he got that kind of attitude, "he got the heck out of Dodge" and went with a MD who was a bariatric supportive type guy. My husband still goes to Dr. B. He asked my hubby how our son was doing. My husband was so proud to tell him that our son lost over 200 lbs with the GBS!! Boy, was he shocked! I'm sorry if I sound resentful..I really am not, I was just a little suprised that Dr. B. came through for you. I worried about that, but I'm so glad things worked out so well for your hubby. Do ya feel like doing the Happy dance? ;dance: P.s. My son had Dr. Fang also...your husband is in great hands!!! Virginia
Do-over Girl
on 9/7/05 12:50 pm - Tempe, AZ
Congrats!!! You and your hubby must be over the moon! Thanks for sharing the great news!
Most Active