Psychologist

SleepGirl
on 9/5/05 12:13 pm - Glendale, AZ
Can anyone recommend a good psychologist?? I'm in Glendale...
Trisha
on 9/6/05 11:14 am - Glendale, AZ
Only one I've been to is Dr. Barbara Maxwell. She's a psychologist who works at St. Luke's hospital and deals mainly with pre-ops and post-ops. She offers good advice. But she's at 18th St. Van Buren - quite a drive from Glendale. I hope others post some Glendale ones for you. I'm looking for one too in my area (Glendale) to help me with some mental issues. I'm 6 months out and my mind still plays games on me with regard to my eating and habits and such. Very frustrating. Trisha 95 pounds lost since 3/8/05 Lap RNY - Dr. Daniel Fang Phoenix WLS Support Group - pre-ops & post-ops welcome! http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixWLS
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/6/05 2:06 pm - Prescott, AZ
I went to Shelly Doumani in Glendale on W. Bell -- somewhere around the 7200 block. Although she was very good, she sends her evaluations in a month later (takes her one month to transcribe and get a letter out!) -- directly to the insurance company -- which delays and actually can get you rejcted during the process. I wish I had gone to Barbara Maxwell. Sheryl
Most Active