Sonoran living today

Wendella
on 8/29/05 8:04 am - Mesa, AZ
I turned on Sonoran Living today and saw a unfavorable show on Bariatric surgery (atleast I thought). It pointed out all the "this could happen" and did not show any of the positives. I was very disappointed in the way the show presented the material and wanted to know if anyone else saw it and what they thought.
Crewzer
on 8/29/05 10:01 am - Gilbert, AZ
Was it a bunch of "skinny" people doing the story? That would pretty much sum it up. They tend to believe that we haven't tried to lose weight other than Bariatric surgery.
Christopher3296
on 9/2/05 6:43 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi Wendy, I am a fan of Sonoran Living, and actually I missed Monday's show. I jus****ched it online, and yes a lot of bad things are mentioned about the surgery, BUT he is just portraying what he (Coyote Joe) went through. He does say that it is a great surgery if you have the medical problems etc... This surgery is great, and has helped me tremendously, but I don't think that Sonoran Living was trying to bash the surgery, they just want people to be informed. This surgery is risky (as is every surgery) but I have known people who have almost died from it. My sister had it over a year ago, and I had it 6 months after her. We are both doing great, and I never will regret having this surgery. But it isn't for everyone. Anyways, that is my view, sorry it is so long winded. It is hard to hear people say bad things about this surgery, when it has worked so well for others... SIncerely, Laura C.
Most Active