Surgery Date Moved Ahead!

Pamela E.
on 8/29/05 7:30 am - Buckeye, AZ
Spoke with Scottsdale Bariatric Center this morning and my surgery date has been moved ahead from November 7th to September 28!! This meant all of my pre-op appointments had to be moved ahead too, so I'm almost dizzy with all of these changes. I haven't even told my husband yet. Boy will he be shocked! Can I get mentally prepared in half the time I was expecting? This is just so unbelievable. I guess I'm on the Red Eye!!
Wendella
on 8/29/05 8:13 am - Mesa, AZ
I am so happy you were approved finally. I remember telling you to fight and not pay attention to Tish. I am so happy you did. Hope all goes well. Sending you prayers
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/29/05 11:28 am - Prescott, AZ
WOW! Get ready world! Sooooo happy for you! That's so cool getting moved up that far! Hugs! Sheryl
Ginger
on 8/29/05 11:25 pm - Chandler, AZ
Pamela, Congradulations! You truly deserve to move to "the head of the class" I remember your previous posts about your hassles with your insurance company. Your success gives all of us with insurance issues the heads-up! Does the squeeky wheel really get the grease?? *Virginia
Kathy S.
on 8/30/05 11:39 am - PHX, AZ
Pamela, WOOHOO! I AM THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You do deserve to go to the head of the class! I need to thank YOU for all the insight you gave me......I asked my insurance company the right questions so far because of you! I started my 90 day supervised weight loss with Dr Emershad a week ago(11 more to go) and SBC accepted me as a surgery candidate last week. I did my pysch eval, saw Dr Koler and Cassie last week. I have a pulmonary clearance to get, a sleep study, pap and mammo to do, and a pending Cardio clearance. Tish has started the billing already. If all goes well most of my pre-op stuff will be done by Thanksgiving when SBC submits for the auth. I am hoping to be approved sometime in December and then the surgery! I thank you so much for sharing your journey so that others can learn. I KNOW you will be successful because you fought so hard! Sending you prayers and heartfelt thanks! Kathy
cynthia E.
on 9/1/05 6:21 am - buckeye, AZ
Pamela; I am so exicted for you. One week earlier can really make you work faster. It will come very fast. I am sure that your husband and kids will help you along the way. If you should need any advise or support. We are all here for you. Cynthia
Most Active