Normal regret?

Shrinking F.
on 8/25/05 4:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Debra, hang in there hon, it gets better. Regrets are normal at your stage and for a while yet off and on. You're doing so great, and going to keep up the great work I just know it. When you start asking what did I do, ask yourself where you are compaired to where you were. What can you do now that you couldn't do before? What new exciting things are you doing? It's the little things (like being able to cross your legs, or fit comfortably somewhere) that make the doubts go away. Take it all one day at a time and realize that each day you've got another start at your new life. Food might possibly always be an issue, it is for me and many of the longer term post ops that I know. (have friends 5 and 6 years out) But, each time it becomes an issue, stare it in the face, stick your tongue out at it and remember where you came from and how far you've come. Hang in there, you're going to be just fine. Enjoy the wild ride that you're on and feel free to email me anytime. Hugs... Fanny Open RNY 01-13-04 297/149/at goal and happy as a lark
Most Active