I Got Approved

DacB
on 8/11/05 2:50 am - Mesa, AZ
I can't believe it, but I called my insurance company to see where they were in the approval/denial process and they told me I'd received my approval only after 1 week after submission. I'm so stoked!!! So now I have to wait for the surgeons office to get the letter of approval before they can schedule a date. However, in the meantime, I know there are tons of tests that have to be done pre-op, do I just wait for Dr. Villares' office to tell me what to do, or is there anything I can do to be pro-active? Any advice is greatly appreciated, and though I may not post often, I've read almost every post and have learned so much from you. Thank you!!!
Ginger
on 8/11/05 4:13 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi there! Congrads to you ! You must be so excited ! Now is the downhill part right? Have you told all your friends and family? are they supportative? We are here for you along the way--you have been given a wonderful gift--surgery approval! I'm excited for you, can't wait to join you soon--have a great day! Virginia
DacB
on 8/11/05 5:38 am - Mesa, AZ
Thank you. I've shared my decision with a choice few that will be my support group and they have all been so supportive and are excited for me. I really appreciate them all.
Trisha
on 8/12/05 3:06 am - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!!! How exciting!! What a great way to start off the weekend!!! Keep us posted on your surgery date and your pre-op journey!! How exciting!!!! Trisha Phoenix ObesityHelp Chapter Leader
Most Active