It's Time! ! ! !

Donna P.
on 8/9/05 3:04 am - Taylor, AZ
I'm leaving today to go to Phoenix. Surgery in two days but I am getting down there to be ready for the BIG CLEANSE!?!?!?!?! Thanks everyone for your support, I know with all your prayers & thoughts all will go well and I will be on the losing side very soon. I check in at 6:30 am Thursday and surgery around 9:30 am. I very excited and also nervous, but Shawna, my Daughter and my Brother will be there and all will be fine. Again thanks for your great words of advise. Donna
Becky F.
on 8/9/05 4:28 am - Chandler, AZ
I will be sending good thoughts your way!! Becky
Brandy H
on 8/10/05 5:31 am - Glendale, AZ
Donna, Good Luck to you tomorrow. Our thoughts are with you. Brandy
Do-over Girl
on 8/10/05 9:00 am - Tempe, AZ
Ditto...may your cleanse be swift. Your surgery without complications and your recovery speedy. See you on the losing side! xoxo
Trisha
on 8/10/05 9:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Can I be your angel? I can report back to the board how you are doing and such. I'm going to be at st. Luke's tomorrow afternoon for a follow up appointment with Dr. Fang anyway. I can check up on you through your daughter or brother there and see how you are doing and report back to the board with your update. My phone number is 602-696-4264 (cell) so they can call me anytime!! Have a safe trip there, smooth surgery and a safe trip back home!! Trisha
Most Active