Did know?????

kevante
on 8/7/05 12:00 pm - Tucson, AZ
I didn't know there was so many people in Az. I've been hangin around a few other boards and now moving along or away from them. I guess you can say I'm hiding out for a while. I don't have much to say except "hello" and hope everything is well with everyone. Kevin
Trisha
on 8/7/05 8:01 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Kevin! Glad you stopped in to say hello! There are so many boards on Obesityhelp!! Some are super active, super dramatic, or they are dead with like 1 post a month or something. LOL I try my best to keep the AZ board booming - with no dramatics! haha! Glad you posted. Tell us a little bit about yourself! Welcome aBOARD! Trisha
Apostolic G.
on 8/8/05 1:29 am - AZ
Hi Kevin, good to see a new face. Even thow I don't post much, I come here and read what is going on when I have a chance. Trisha is doing a great job keeping this board alive. You all have a nice day.
RedBuddafly
on 8/8/05 6:24 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yep.. there are a lot of us here. Lots of surgerys happening in this state. I mostly read the posts, but will sometimes post my own.. Erica 300/150 11-9-00
Stephanie J.
on 8/8/05 6:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Kevin! Welcome! We can always use more male juju around here. How do you like the lap band? I know the stapling gets the weight off a lot quicker, but sometimes I think that in the longer term, the lap band is really the way to go. I'm dealing right now with malabsorption problems (having to supplement iron in order to not become anemic, etc.), and will have to keep an eye on so many nutritional issues for the rest of my life. The reality of what a pain in the @#$ it's gonna be is definitely setting in. With the lap band, I wouldn't have to deal with any of that - and could just go and get a fill anytime I needed to reduce consumption. I wish my insurance company would have covered it. I probably would have gone that way if they had just because it was less invasive. Did you pay out of pocket? -or did your insurance cover? - or maybe a little trip to Mexico? I definitely considered it. - Stephanie J
kevante
on 8/8/05 11:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
I like the band because I don't have those issues that you have. it is more about restriction and anything else. More about me .......... well I had my surgery in June, I resently been divorsed since the first of the year or so. I am a salesmanager for a large auto dealership down here. That is why I can't make it to the support meetings Saturdays up in PHX. I am living with family till my house is built. Need a new place since the X got the last one. Like to go out and dance, hike and goto the gym.
Sandy in Tucson
on 8/9/05 9:52 am - Tucson, AZ
What dealership? We are looking to buy a truck (Ford) soon....are you with one of the Ford dealershipes in Tucson? Sandy in Tucson 123 lbs down RNY---revision---open---Dr. Fang
kevante
on 8/10/05 1:27 am - Tucson, AZ
I work for the Beaudry, now Chapman Acura. I can get u your truck though.
Becky F.
on 8/9/05 4:32 am - Chandler, AZ
Hey Kevin, Welcome to the board...I too lurk a lot but wanted to say Hi. Becky
kevante
on 8/10/05 1:30 am - Tucson, AZ
hi there.
Most Active