I have a date

diamanti1
on 8/4/05 9:06 am - Peoria, AZ
Things are progressing....was getting on a plane this morning and got a phone call with a date for surgery....September 20....woohoo.....and now to just figure out how to free up my schedule to make this work.
Sheryl Tilley
on 8/4/05 1:41 pm - Prescott, AZ
Congratulations David -- I'm so happy for you! You're all set to go now! Hugs! Sheryl
cynthia E.
on 8/5/05 5:32 am - buckeye, AZ
Congrats on your surgery date. Not to sure who is doing your surgery, so please try to keep your surgery date. I sure wouldn't want you to reschedule. Who know how much longer it will take. The date will come quickly-congrats. Cynthia
Do-over Girl
on 8/5/05 12:33 pm - Tempe, AZ
Congrats...now the whirlwind begins....so much to do! It will be amazing how fast that date gets here! My date with Dr. Blackstone is fast approaching 8/16...I just thought it was a month ago. My head is still spinning and now my heart is as well...beating faster with anticipation. Good luck and keep us posted. jmf
Brandy H
on 8/5/05 1:49 pm - Glendale, AZ
congrats!!! september is next month....you're date will be here before you know it! brandy
Trisha
on 8/8/05 5:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Congrats!! Isn't that just the BESTEST phone call in the world???? How exciting!!! Keep us posted on your pre-op progress!! Congrats! Trisha
RedBuddafly
on 8/8/05 6:25 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats! -Erica
Lori A.
on 8/12/05 2:06 pm - Mesa, AZ
congrats David, who's your Dr.? I just got word that my ins. has approved my surgery (on the 1st letter and less than 2 wks time to boot lol) Will find out my surgery date, etc Monday .. Lori
diamanti1
on 9/12/05 8:29 am - Peoria, AZ
congrats on your approval....I am getting done next tuesday by Dr. Blackstone.
Most Active