1+ yr post ops INVITE!

Trisha
on 7/31/05 6:40 am - Glendale, AZ
ALL ARE INVITED!!! EVERYONE!!! All support group participants, all surgery type participants, all programs types, all ages, all genders........ ***EXCEPT for those under 1 year post-op! Sorry! It will be your turn before long! In other words, you need to be 1 or more years post-op to attend. A support buddy is welcome.*** Details: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZGRADSOFWLS (support site) AZ Graduates Of Weight Loss Surgery Support.... 1st Saturdays of every month (1st gathering will be this Saturday, August 6th) 8 a.m. Chandler Fashion Center Mall (Chandler and the 101) Meet inside the mall entrance on the 2nd floor outside of the Dillard's entrance Dress comfy with walking shoes. The Chandler Mall is 1 mile around on the upper level and a bit more than 3/4 miles on the lower level (all inside with A.C.). We will meet and greet from 8 to 8:45 or so (I'll be there at 7:45 watching for folks) and then walk 2 different choices. (We will all walk at our own pace!) Advanced walkers can speed walk the upper level twice (aprox 30 minutes) and casual walkers can walk the lower level once or twice. We'll all meet up again following the walk/talk at the Wild Flower for breakfast (approx. 9:00 to 9:30) Wildflower is directly below our meeting place. If you are not well or can't walk for any reason then just join us at the Wildflower for breakfast and support/visiting! Circle August 6th in big bold red marker! This will be a motivational kick that many of us truly need! looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones, Joyce P.S. Please feel free to cross post this invite to any other support sites you may be on. Folks from other parts of AZ may wish to join us on this monthly adventure!
Marilyn C.
on 7/31/05 10:41 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
I would love to join you, but, Chandelr is a little too far away from Bullhead City. I have never even been to phoenix, sp Chandler is like forever away to me. Maybe when I have a little more money & time, I will try & make it over that way to say Hi to you all. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active