Found a new sugar free drink

cynthia E.
on 7/27/05 5:57 am - buckeye, AZ
My neighbor had a Tropicana Sugar free Lemonade. They are in a 12oz can. I drank 1/2 can to see if would do anything to me. Nothing happened so I drank the other half. It was good. They also have orange. They are both good. It is nice to drink something out of a can. I still miss the fizz but the can made me feel back to normal to drink something out of regular can. Sounds corny I know but I do miss soda. Cynthia
Brandy H
on 7/27/05 6:11 am - Glendale, AZ
i miss fizz too!!! i do like crystal light....but no fizz. i don't even care about the caffeine. just the fizz. sigh. i don't know if should do lemonade yet...could be too acidic. what do you think? brandygirl
Texas Girl
on 7/27/05 8:15 am
I will look for this drink thanks for info!! Connie
Trisha
on 7/27/05 9:29 am - Glendale, AZ
Wait a couple more weeks before having anything citrusy. Fizz is overrated. LOL I was a huge fizzaholic pre-op. Now, I've gotten to the weird point that I don't even miss it which is weird for me. You'll get there! Trisha -89 lbs
Trisha
on 7/27/05 9:29 am - Glendale, AZ
I've seen that, but I haven't tried it yet. Thanks for posting this! I'll try anything once! Trisha -89 lbs
Marilyn C.
on 7/27/05 8:34 pm - Bullhead City, AZ
They are good & they won't hurt you at all. The orangeade is actually better than the lemonade. Just make sure you get the sugar free the reg will probably make you dump big time. If you have family dollar where you are there is a new sugar free, caffeine free, bottled water in fruit punch & a tropical that are very good too! there are only $1.50 for 4 bottles. They are new so all the family dollars may not have them yet Try them you will like & give you a great change from plain water. Marilyn, the Bearlady
Most Active