Back to Work!

Brandy H
on 7/27/05 5:33 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi everyone, I am now 2 1/2 weeks post op. I went back to work yesterday for 4 hours... and I am so happy to be back to work. I am NOT a stay at home kind of girl. Glad to be back with my friends, and glad to be back to my clients, and glad to be back and making money. I am a self employed (independent contractor) hairstylist and I love my job so me taking 2 1/2 weeks off was hard for me. But I am back baby! I am only working 4 hours shifts this week as, I didn't know how good (or bad) I was going to be feeling..but I am BACK! Like I said, I am now almost 3 weeks out and I have lost 23 lbs! YAY! pretty good. that is more than a pount a day since surgery. I will definately take it! I am so grateful that I am feeling so good. I can eat anything and I can do just about anything ....the abs are still sore and no twisting yet but other than that I feel great. No food makes me sick. I am not hungry but I know that I need to eat every couple hours just to keep up my energy and to get in the nutrients and calories and such. I truly have NO complaints. There ya go... there's my update. Brandygirl
cynthia E.
on 7/27/05 5:51 am - buckeye, AZ
Brandy; Do you mind telling us where you are working. Maybe I can throw some clients your way. I have a couple of people that just moved here and they don't have a stylist yet. They live in Glendale. Congrats, sounds like you are doing great. keep up the good work.
Brandy H
on 7/27/05 6:14 am - Glendale, AZ
I don't mind telling people where I work. I am at salon 59 at 59th Ave and Bell rd. (the northeast corner) the only problem is that I am booked up until the middle of August right now. just coming back from being off a couple of weeks. So, as long as they aren't in a hurry have 'em give us a call. Brandy
Texas Girl
on 7/27/05 8:08 am
Hi Brandy, so glad you are well.. and congrats on loss and it is gone forever............. Excited about your news.. Connie
Trisha
on 7/27/05 9:32 am - Glendale, AZ
Congrats, Brandy!! You are doing great!! WOW! Keep up the good work. Glad you are back to work and have no complaints. Glad food is going down good and all is good. Yay!! So happy for you! Trisha -89 lbs
desert rat
on 7/27/05 12:19 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Congratulations and good for you. I have an appointment with Dr. Koler tomorrow and am going to ask about going back to work next week. I am feeling so much better after my rough start. I have been walking on my treadmill for one hour every day and I figure if I can do that, I should be able to handle my job (mostly desk work) without any problem. I think the only issue will be the open incision but I think that'll be open for weeks and I'm not planning on staying home until it's completely healed. I am so glad you are doing so well! Enjoy the ride. Dj
Most Active