Recipe - Protein Balls

Trisha
on 7/24/05 2:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
I haven't tried these yet, but they sound tasty! Protein balls From OSSG Protein Group 1 cup protein powder ( chocolate or vanilla) 1 cup non-fat dry milk 1 cup rice crispy cereal 1 cup peanut butter Splenda to taste cocoa powder mixed with Splenda Add the protein powder, dry milk, cereal and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly making sure that all the dry milk is in the mix and not visible. If you like it real sweet, add some more splenda to fit your taste. Form the mixture into small balls ( about 1.5 inches in diameter) Roll in the cocoa/splenda mix. Refrigerate. Each ball has about 10 grams of protien
Kabaa
on 7/24/05 11:28 pm - Tempe, AZ
Hi Trish I have seen this before but I haven't tried them yet. I will tho post op. Thanks for sharing. There is another peanut butter recipe floating around OH that I made already and they were sooooo darn good: 1 c. peanut butter 1 egg Splenda to taste Dash of vanilla or other flavoring Mix, roll into balls (all that "rolling" sounded too much like work to me so I just used a teaspoon and scooped them out), bake at 350 deg. about 10 minutes. Fran
Darlene X
on 7/25/05 1:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
This is a recipe they use on the South Beach Diet to make cookies... it is actually really good, and also works as a delicious pie crust! I made the mixture, then pressed into an aluminum/disposable pie dish and baked. Then once cooled I filled with SF Pudding mix (Chocolate goes best with PB hehe), and topped with some low fat/SF whipped cream.
Most Active