full sensation????

tamschief1
on 6/27/05 4:21 am - Flagstaff, AZ
I am currently 2 months post-op. I still am not getting the full sensation that I think I should be getting. I feel like I am eating too much mentally. I am not feeling full. Has this happened to anyone else? Also, what can be eaten about this time. Anything I can tolerate?
cynthia E.
on 6/27/05 5:14 am - buckeye, AZ
At 2 months, you should be able to eat most soft foods high in protein and low in fat. Check with your Dietician or Surgeon first. I measure all my meals. That way I know I am not over eating and I seem to get satisifed that way. Hope this helps. Cynthia
Trisha
on 6/28/05 2:03 pm - Glendale, AZ
I know at first I was never hungry and never full. Eating soft foods and liquids does that I think because they just go right through us. 2 months post op you should be eating soft foods that are mushy. You can probably handle crackers, corn tortilla shells/chips and melba toast. Stick to protein rich foods and drinks though. Other than not feeling full, how are you doing? 2 months! WOW! Congrats!! Let us know how these past two months have been and how much you've lost and such!! Update, update!! Hugs, Trisha
Most Active