I Have Approval In My Hand

Donna P.
on 6/20/05 4:52 am - Taylor, AZ
I was faxed the approval from my insurance this AM. Now just waiting for Dr Juarez Office to call with what is next. I am so excited and just want to get it all going. Could anyone tell me what I will have to do next, like tests, etc...?? Going to second meeting tomorrow at St Lukes, anyone else attending? Donna
Donna P.
on 6/20/05 7:35 am - Taylor, AZ
Just received my call from Angelia and my file has been sent to Diana for scheduling. She said it could be up to two weeks to get the date, hurry up and wait. They are scheduling into August. Getting closer and I MUST BE PATIENT. Donna
Brandy H
on 6/20/05 8:43 am - Glendale, AZ
approval in hand is definately "getting there"! by meeting tomorrow do you mean ABC class? if so, i will be there for the 7:00 one. just to let you know, when Angelia called to let me know I was approved she said it would be about a week or so before I would hear a date of surgery... but I got my surgery date letter 2 days later. So, I think that they tell you a week or so just so you don't call the next day! I'll hope that is the case for you too!
cynthia E.
on 6/22/05 3:43 am - buckeye, AZ
Donna; Congratulations, you are on your way! While you wait for your surgery date, the next step is the wonderful pre-op testing. They will mail you a package with all your testing date and times.. It takes about 4-5 hours for all your testing at the hospital. You might need a cardiac or pulmanry clearance. You will have to get that done yourself. As far as your question about travel. I have had 2 people tell me that they went home directly after they left the hospital. I live in Buckeye, I don't remember much about the ride home. I pretty much slept the entire way. It takes us about 1 hour from St. Lukes to my home. Hope this all helps. Cynthia
Donna P.
on 6/22/05 4:08 am - Taylor, AZ
Cynthia, Thanks for the info I will wait for the package. Looking forward to getting this all done. Again Thanks. Donna
Most Active