I HAVE A DATE.....YIPPEEE

sandust1
on 6/7/05 2:36 am - Glendale, AZ
I finally have a date...Praise God. JULY 7th I will be on a losing streak. I am doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!
Brandy H
on 6/7/05 4:28 am - Glendale, AZ
congratulations! i am the day after you! we will have much to chat about i am sure!
sandust1
on 6/7/05 8:47 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi Brandy, that's great. Do you go to a support group? I will be at the OHPhoenix one this Saturday. Later, Sandy
Brandy H
on 6/7/05 3:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Sandy, no, i don't go to a support group yet. i am planning on going to one though. my husband works on saturdays and i have a 4 year old that i drive to gymnastics and stuff on saturdays so saturdays are not the best days for me to attend one. i will find one for me though! Brandy
Brandy H
on 6/7/05 3:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Sandy, no, i don't go to a support group yet. i am planning on going to one though. my husband works on saturdays and i have a 4 year old that i drive to gymnastics and stuff on saturdays so saturdays are not the best days for me to attend one. i will find one for me though! Brandy
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/7/05 8:42 am - Prescott, AZ
hI Sandy! So happy for you! I'm dancing with you but I have trouble making those little message icons! hahaha!! Hugs! SHeryl
sandust1
on 6/7/05 8:52 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Shery, you just type what is between the :: including the two ::'s. like a wave or a thumbsup don't forget the :'s one on each side of the word.
Do-over Girl
on 6/7/05 4:58 pm - Tempe, AZ
Congratulations!!! It will be here sooner than you realize!!! You must be over the moon as all the "little happy dancers" indicate.
sandust1
on 6/8/05 9:54 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Jmf, yes I am happy and not scared at all. I know God has it in his hands. It has taken a long time! So I am ready. Thanks again, Sandy P
Donna P.
on 6/8/05 3:20 am - Taylor, AZ
Congrats - This is awesome. I'm still waiting for insurance approval - maybe 1 more week. Waiting is awful - but I'm sure it will all be worth it. So again - CONGRATS Donna
Most Active