Fourth Annual TUSWLS Re-Birtday party

fishback
on 6/3/05 5:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Event Name: Fourth Annual Re-Birthday Celebration/Swim Party/Pot Luck 4 PM Date: Saturday, June 25, 2005 Time: 4:00pm TUSWLS members have made many good WLS friends throughout Arizona and invite them to join us for this fun time. Description: This will be a re-birthday pot-luck celebration for our four year old group and to recognize any post-ops who are one year or more out. Everyone is invited even if you haven't had your birthday surgery yet - maybe next year will be your year! Lots of good food, fun times and a blast swimming. Event will be held at Jeann Fishback's house just SE of Camino Seco & Broadway in Tucson. Party begins at 4 PM. We will eat about 6 PM. Please RSVP to Pat Clement at [email protected] before June 18th. She can provide specific directions. Children are a wonderful part of our support structure but this party is to recognize our members and allow them the joy of swimming. With a large party like this it can be VERY dangerous for kids. Bring your swimsuit, towel and a lawn or folding chair! I'll provide drinks, plates and silverware. Bring what you can eat but concentrate on high protein and sugar free dishes. If you bring a cold dish bring it with ice in a chest. If you have lost over 100 pounds bring pre-surgery clothes for the "Century Club Strut". To RSVP for the pot-luck party: email Pat Clement at [email protected] by June 18th 1-Give us your name and number of people in your party. Also verify your e-mail address with her. 2-Bring Bag of Ice and Ice Chest if you bring a cold item. 3-Tell us how much you have lost. 4-If you have lost over 100 pounds bring old clothes for the "Century Club STRUT" 5-Bring a folding or lawn chair 6-Bring a food high in protein and/or sugar-free for 6-8 normal servings. Last names beginning L-Z bring a side dish or sugar-free dessert, A-K bring a protein main dish. 7-If you have a table you would be willing to bring please let Pat know but be sure your name is on it clearly.
Stephanie J.
on 6/3/05 6:42 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sorry, but I won't be attending. The next time you have a family friendly event, please let us know. My children would love to see me do the "strut", but without them there, it means little to me. I think the only danger my children would be in is the intollerance of people who don't like children. Hope all the "adult only" types enjoy themselves.- Stephanie J
Most Active