4 weeks for dictation?!?!

oldpolly1
on 6/1/05 8:20 am - Gold Canyon, AZ
I can't believe that I'm still waiting for my dictation to be finished at Dr Juarez's office! I saw him on May 6! Anybody else have to wait so long??? This is all I need to apply for insurance approval... What's up with that???? Bonnie B
GretchenL
on 6/1/05 12:22 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Yes. It was a month before they had my transcription done. Have patience. I know that is the hardest thing but it is worth it. It took me another month for my insurance company to approve me. It was the longest 2 months of my life. I am not a patient person so I have had to learn to just wait and pray. Good Luck. Gretchen
Sheryl Tilley
on 6/2/05 3:59 am - Prescott, AZ
Raising my hand here also! Makes you wonder if they are translating from Sanskrit scrolls found in the sands of the belly of the Mesopotamian Middle East! I think 4 weeks is ridiculous too. STILL WAITING. Hugs! Sheryl
Stephanie J.
on 6/3/05 3:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Funny analogy! Dr Juarez is an excellent technician. He has one of the best reputations in Arizona. Having said that, his office is also one of the most inefficent in Arizona! From my first appointment on, it was 2 hour waits to get in and huge waits for everything to be scheduled. I don't know if it's still that way with his office, but I had my surgery in April 04 and remember it taking at least 8 months from the time I signed up for his obligatory seminar until I got the proceedure. That's with every i dotted and t crossed on my part and a smooth ride through the insurance process! The best thing is to be a pain in the ass and call every day to find out what the status of your file is. The more they know you're out there taking them to task, the more likely they are to expedite the process. - Stephanie
Donna P.
on 6/6/05 8:28 am - Taylor, AZ
I understand your pain. I had my consult 4/29/05 and still i cant get through to find out what is going on. Everytime I call the office, I leave a message and it usually takes 2-3 days to call back, and they have no real anwser. I think they have already moved into August for scheduling of proceedures, I was hoping to get mine done during the summer so I could have some help at home but I will wait till whenever I guess, I really need it. Letting all keep praying for each other and it will happen soon. (Positive thinking)
Most Active