Home and feeling remarkably well

Valerie I.
on 5/29/05 10:49 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi All ~ I got home Friday midday. And I gotta say, I'm doing really well! I've been able to eat all the required stuff, no nausea. I have a little gas, and loose stool, but it's improving. Right now I'm having my tasty fuzzy navel protein nectar drink. Thank you everyone who sent the good wishes and prayers - I know they helped alot. My walking is going well. Getting at least two good walks in a day. And I'm sleeping well. Pain is still troublesome, but that's what they give you the pain meds for. So I'm still taking that. The pain is like I did a lot of sit ups. Valerie in Scottsdale
Angels4unme
on 5/29/05 2:19 pm - Roswell, NM
Congrats looser.... I've been watching for a post on you.. Take it easy don't do too much..... Terri 303/137
tres35cowgirl8
on 5/29/05 2:25 pm - * _ *, AZ
Glad to hear you doing ok, keep up the good work
roser13
on 5/29/05 3:47 pm - Glendale, CA
Congrats whats a Fzzy Navel Protein? xoxoxo Rosie
Trisha
on 5/29/05 4:15 pm - Glendale, AZ
Hi, Valerie!!! Glad you are home and doing well. Loose stools will continue for a while - mine didn't improve until I went to pureed foods. At least your bowels are moving though - that's great!! Get lots of rest - your body needs it. Keep us posted on your progress!! Again, congrats and kudos on your surgery and doing so great!! It was great talking to you in hospital last week. I'll call you tomorrow as well. Glad you are doing so great!! Yay!! Hugs, Trisha
amitto1
on 5/30/05 3:34 am - Birmingham, MI
Congratulations Valerie on your new journey, take it easy, know that you are not alone, keep us updated on your progress... anita
Pamela E.
on 5/31/05 7:58 am - Buckeye, AZ
Valerie, I'm just so excited and happy for you! God bless, Pam
Nola M.
on 6/3/05 4:07 pm - Mesa, AZ
Hi everyone, my name is Nola Manganaro and I am in the process of doing this Gastric Bypass Surgery,I read what is posted and it helps me to know to some extent what I'm in for.I"m glad all is well for Valerie,and I to am looking forward to this surgery....
oldpolly1
on 5/31/05 1:24 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Glad you're home and feeling OK! Sounds like the worst is behind you! Bonnie B
Most Active