My 2 month checkup

amitto1
on 5/23/05 3:26 pm - Birmingham, MI
Hi everyone, just wanted to update you on my 10 week check up which was really my 2 month check up, I am 45 lbs lighter and feeling great. I did not think I would feel this good. I did not feel great until the last couple of weeks, now it is paying off. Two weeks ago I was crying, wondering what the heck I had gotten myself into, I am working out 6 days a week and walking my dog Bailley daily. I really enjoy this website and am glad that I can share with you, have fabulous night if you are up, if not have a fabulous day tomorrow...
Stephanie J.
on 5/23/05 4:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
Welcome to the HONEYMOON PHASE!!! It just gets better and better. It took a good 50 pounds for me to even start seeing my body differently in the mirror! I hope Corey reads your post. The turn-around can go very dramatically from depression to elation, huh. - Stephanie J
tres35cowgirl8
on 5/23/05 11:44 pm - * _ *, AZ
congrads on the weight loss, It's amazing the difference the lbs make. I can cross my legs again. the little thing amaze me. Keep up trhe good work!
Valerie I.
on 5/24/05 3:41 am - Scottsdale, AZ
What great news! And it's just the beginning, too. Keep up the good work! Valerie in Scottsdale
Gabrielle
on 5/24/05 4:58 am - Chester, VA
That's excellent! Were you at the SBC support group meeting on May 18? I think I saw you there...
Most Active