WATER REMINDER FOR RECENT OPS!!

Stephanie J.
on 5/22/05 10:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Don't forget to get tha****er in! It's easy for normal people to get dehydrated in this infernal weather. And even easier for it to happen to you with such a low capacity. Be sure and keep sipping all day so you can get those 64 ounces in and stay the heck indoors as much of the daytime as you can. If walking is your excercise, make sure you do it early in the morning or late in the evening and watch out even in the pool. You can get dehydrated there without even knowing it. It was 108 in Tucson today. Think we'll be going for another record breaking year this summer? And Jeez, it's only May! My only ace in the hole is that the heat doesn't bother me now like it used to. I'm so skinny now, I tend to get chilled easily. Not much fun in the winter time, but it'll sure come in handy this summer. Hope you're all finding good ways to chill out. - Stephanie J
amitto1
on 5/23/05 3:29 pm - Birmingham, MI
Hi Stephnie, Thanks for the reminder, when I went to the doctor I am just under what I should have for water in my body so I have to be extra careful to make sure I drink at least the 64 oz a day. I can also relate to the heat not bothering me as much now that I have lost a few, it actually feels goo at times...
Most Active