I have a surgery date!!!

Valerie I.
on 5/10/05 1:17 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Wah hooooo!! My surgery has been approved and my surgery date is May 25 at 7:30 a.m. Now that it's two weeks away, it has taken on a whole new reality. I am soooo very very ready for this to happen. I got a new purple chenille robe for the hospital! And I'm getting a pink nightie and white satin slippers. I will be ever so fashionable. hahahaha Dr. Fang's office staff, particularly Angelia and Pat the scheduler have been absolutely sterling to me. They've both gone out of their way to be sure I have a clear understanding of what's going to happen, and they've been so pleasant and cheerful too. Next Tuesday I go to see a cardiologist for my cardio clearance for surgery. This two weeks is, I think, going to fly by. I'm so excited I don't think I'll sleep at all between now and May 25~!! Valerie in Scottsdale
Stephanie J.
on 5/10/05 2:20 pm - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations!!!! You'll look great in your colorful plumage at the hospital! And if you think that's fun, wait till it turns into size ten or twelve plumage! Very exciting! - Stephanie J
Laura B.
on 5/10/05 2:58 pm - Gilbert, AZ
I am very excited for you! I can't wait to come up and visit with you. You lucky dog, 7:30am wow, you won't even have time to get nervous, just make sure that you start your bowel cleansing routine early like 3 or 4 pm the day before, that way you will hopefully be able to get some sleep that night. See, I'm for joy!! Laura B
Trisha
on 5/10/05 3:52 pm - Glendale, AZ
Party in Valerie's hospital room!! Yay!!! You are so cute to get the robe and slippers. I used another hospital gown for my robe (they are so big and roomy) and they gave me slipper socks - so only things I brought to the hospital with me were a pillow, chapstick, baby spoon and my glasses. Everything else was provided. Dr. Fang rocks. I had him as well. Him and Ben and everyone there is so sweet and very competent. So you are in good hands! Yep, these next two weeks are going to FLY by!! Before you know it - you'll be waking up from surgery!! Best wishes you to. Keep us posted on your progress!! Hugs, Trisha -56 lbs
oldpolly1
on 5/12/05 1:09 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
How exciting!!! Just keep picturing all those tiny sizes in your closet!!! Bonnie B
Most Active