I am Home!

turkeybird
on 5/5/05 2:07 am - AZ
Well I got home yesterday afternoon. I feel sore but overall everything went great. I have had no complications but now i will just have to wait to start feeling better. My son is hadleling leaving me alone better than the dog. Just can't make him get it. Well I am off to the bathroom. Talk to everyone later. I still feel like a mack truck hit me too. How long does that last? Talk to everyone soon. Brenda
ems1211
on 5/5/05 6:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Brenda: So glad you are home and had no surgery complications. I can't answer your question, since I am pre-op, but I do hope you feel great very soon. Take care. Susan
Terri M.
on 5/5/05 7:47 am - Pinedale, AZ
Hi Brenda, Glad you are home and I am sure your son is also I am so glad everything went well! E-mail me with all the jucey info when you are up to it!!! Terri
rron999
on 5/5/05 2:15 pm - Victorville, CA
YEA!!! you are home..good job..the pain will go away in a few days..just make sure you have pain medicine close by and rest...if you can have someone get your stuff for you for a few days and you just heal up..im so happy for you,...
Trisha
on 5/7/05 8:16 am - Glendale, AZ
Yay, you are home!! I haven't been online the last couple days so I'm trying to catch up! I talked to your mom the day of your surgery and reported back to the board your update. I tried calling you the next day but got a busy signal both times I tried to call. Glad you are home and doing well. That's great!! Keep us posted on your progres!! Your , Trisha
Most Active