Down 50 lbs today!!

Trisha
on 5/4/05 5:57 am - Glendale, AZ
Surgery was on March 8th and 8 weeks later I am down 50 lbs. I am finding that when I INCREASE my protein, I lose more. I find more and more information out the further I am out along. There's just so much information to take in!!
Apostolic G.
on 5/4/05 6:02 am - AZ
Congratulations!!!! Just Awesome. Keep up the good work.
Janette
on 5/4/05 6:57 am - Peoria, AZ
Trisha! You go girl. You should be VERY proud of yourself!!!!Keep up the good work. Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/196 -157 lbs
GretchenL
on 5/4/05 7:43 am - Lakeside, AZ
Congratulations Trisha. What a great accomplishment. I hope at 8 weeks I am as successful. Keep up the good work. Gretchen
ems1211
on 5/4/05 8:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
Dang, that is AMAZING!!!! Way to go. How proud of yourself you must be. Keep up the great job. Thought we'd see you at the St. Luke's group last night. Susan
Laura B.
on 5/4/05 9:51 am - Gilbert, AZ
A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome awesome to---ta---ly (can you tell that I instruct cheer squads?) That is fantastic Trisha, keep up the good work. Laura B
oldpolly1
on 5/4/05 9:16 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
Yipppeee!!!! Good for you! No wonder you had so much energy to the night away last weekend!!! Sorry I had to miss it, I hope there's another time soon. I'd sure love to meet everybody, esp. after my surgery... Keep up the good work!!! Bonnie B
Brandy H
on 5/5/05 3:44 am - Glendale, AZ
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! but YAY YOU!
Most Active