97 lbs down!!!!!!

Sandy in Tucson
on 5/3/05 10:46 pm - Tucson, AZ
Today is my 6 month anniversary from having weight loss surgery and I am 97 lbs gone. I am thrilled. My goal was a 100 lbs at 6 months, I almost did it. I am sure by next week or so, I will be at the century mark. I use the fitday.com cd---unjury and isopure protein (60-80 grams a day)...I walk daily...I watch all my calories going in my mouth and tally them daily...I get all the good vitamins in from the major co's...I take Miralax for chronic constipation...I attend support groups...I read the messageboards on obesity help.com...I follow the South Beach diet plan...and most of all I determined to win over losing weight. I am not going to let this 90 lbs I need to loose overhelm me. Its a challange....but I have the right TOol to do it with. Sandy in Tucson Call me obessed....I could care less.
Janette
on 5/3/05 11:43 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Sandy! Way to go.....Give yourself an extra big pat on the back and keep up the good work!!!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/196 -167 lbs
Laura B.
on 5/4/05 9:53 am - Gilbert, AZ
That is amazing Sandy. Pat yourself on the back! Keep up the great work. Laura B
Trisha
on 5/4/05 3:10 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! That is awesome!! I hope I'm 97 lbs down in 6 mos!! Wow!! Congrats!! That is wonderful!!
Stephanie J.
on 5/4/05 4:40 pm - Tucson, AZ
You're doin' great! If you gotta be obsessed, ya might as well have the RIGHT obsession! You go for it!!!! Sorry I haven't been able to return your call. I'm working 24/7 lately and still getting behind in everything. I do still have a few of those bracelets. I'll save one for you. Keep up the great work! - Stephanie J
Most Active