AZ WLS DayTimers

Arizona_Sun
on 5/3/05 1:48 am - Gilbert, AZ
I believe that there is a need for a support group that meets during the day in our area and have taken the first step by starting a yahoo group as the first step in beginning a day time support group in the east valley (Mesa-Gilbert area). This will aid in beginning communications and will be a continuing communication point for the support group once it goes active with a meeting place. health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AZ_WLS_DayTimers/ is the url just add http:// to get there. I hope to hear from many prospective new members who have been waiting for a place to go for day time support. We don't have to be a large group to be effective. Sandy
tres35cowgirl8
on 5/3/05 3:10 am - * _ *, AZ
I would go to day time one but mesa is too far for me to go with out air cond.phx or glendale i would go
Arizona_Sun
on 5/3/05 3:29 am - Gilbert, AZ
I hear you on that. Perhaps when it cools down in the fall you will be able to join us. It is going to take me a bit to get something set up so that we have a meeting place. Sandy
Trisha
on 5/3/05 3:58 pm - Glendale, AZ
Teresa - Have you been to the Glendale support group that meets on Mon nights (2nd/4th Mons of Month) at 61st Ave/Olive? I'll send you link if you don't have it. That's the one I go to.
tres35cowgirl8
on 5/4/05 10:06 am - * _ *, AZ
I would like to go, could you give me the info thanks Trisha
tres35cowgirl8
on 5/18/05 6:53 am - * _ *, AZ
thanks for the info?
Wendella
on 5/3/05 4:23 am - Mesa, AZ
Mesa Gilbert is awsome- I will be checking out the web site! Thanks
Most Active