Angel update for Brenda Clark!!

Trisha
on 5/2/05 2:58 pm - Glendale, AZ
I spoke with Brenda's mother this afternoon, and her surgery went very well. Brenda was resting when I called. Remember surgery day? Gosh, I was totally out of it too!! I just wanted to sleep! So she is on ice chips today and after the leak test tomorrow she can have liquids. They were able to do surgery laproscopically and so all is well there. Her recovery is going to be a snap. Lap rocks!! I'll call her tomorrow and see how she's doing on day 2. Please post some thoughts, concern and support on Brenda's surgery page below. I will print this out and fax this to the hospital Tuesday afternoon for the nurses to give to her. Her surgery is 2.5 hrs north of me, otherwise I'd deliver it in person. So please post some encouraging words on her site below (even if you have already posted before her surgery). She needs support right now more than ever!!! http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=c1108829304 Brenda's , Trisha
Terri M.
on 5/3/05 8:07 am - Pinedale, AZ
Thanks for the update Trisha! I have been thinking about her a lot the last couple of days.
Most Active