tommmorow is my day!!!

turkeybird
on 5/1/05 11:24 am - AZ
Tommorow is my surgery day. I have to leave my house by 5:45 am and my surgery is at 7:00 am. I am drinking a bowel prep right now just in case. Please keep me in your prayers and I will update when I get home. Thankyou everyone and thankyou trisha for being my angel. Talk to you all later. Brenda Clark
Janette
on 5/1/05 12:46 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi Brenda! Best of luck! I considered my surgery day as a new birthday! You will do fine! You are in my prayers as you too will have a new birthday!!!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 363/197 -166 lbs
Terri M.
on 5/1/05 1:19 pm - Pinedale, AZ
Hey Brenda, good luck tomorrow I will be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery. Tell Dr. B. Hi! Terri
Laura B.
on 5/1/05 3:14 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Best of luck to you tomorrow. I'm very excited for you! It was less than a week ago that I had my surgery so I can still relate to some of the feelings that you must be going through. Can't wait to hear how everything went! - you couldn't ask for a better angel than Trisha. Laura B
Trisha
on 5/1/05 4:31 pm - Glendale, AZ
You waited until 7pm to do your bowel prep??????!!!!!! You are going to be up all night! But who can sleep anyway the night before major surgery? I sure didn't!! I was up posting until about 3am. I was so excited! I'll post to the board tomrrow night how Brenda is doing!! Her surgery is in Flagstaff. Brenda's , Trisha
Stephanie J.
on 5/1/05 4:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good luck! I'm up late, but like Trisha said, you just might be too! I hope all goes well with your surgery tomorrow and the new life to follow. It's a whole new world coming up for you! - Stephanie J
oldpolly1
on 5/1/05 9:34 pm - Gold Canyon, AZ
You probably won't get this before you leave (I'm at work, that's why I'm up at this ungodly hour), but good luck with your surgery. You'll do just fine, I'm sure. Trisha, you seem to be the full-time local angel. God bless you!! Bonnie B
moirap
on 5/2/05 7:22 am - Mesa, AZ
good luck with your surgery!!!!!!
Most Active