Plastic Surgery

JustHat
on 4/30/05 12:41 pm - NM
I would love to hear from anyone that had PS. Who and where was your doctor? What did you have done? And, anything else you might want to share. Thanks!
cindy
on 5/1/05 1:21 pm - Mesa, az
I am 21 months post-op from a Open RNY with Dr Zahn at St. Lukes, I had a breast reduction on 8-4-04 and a TT with hernia repair 2-7-05. I have a fantastic plastic surgeon, that I have referred people. He does very nice work, my incisions are very fine. He wants you to be at goal weight for three months before a TT, but he did my breast reduction one year from my WLS, because I needed to have the reduction while I still have breast tissue. You do not say what type of ps you are looking at, how close you to your goal weights. Email me if you would like to see my before and after pictures. My plastic surgeon is in Scottsdale and is Dr Steven Wiener 480 596=6886 and his web site is www.newimageplasticsurgery.com. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -185 lbs BR 8-4-04 TT with hernia repair 2-7-05
cindy
on 5/1/05 1:23 pm - Mesa, az
I answered your question, is that you Michelle? I noticed that Just a Hat, from NM, so I was not sure that was you. Cindy
Most Active