2nd Angel Update for Laura B

Trisha
on 4/27/05 3:01 pm - Glendale, AZ
**********ANGEL UPDATE********** I went to see Laura at St. Luke's tonight after work and she looked GREAT!! She is so sweet and so wonderful! Get this, her and I had the same surgeon (Fang), and surgery on same day of week (Tuesday), at same time (1pm) and she is in the VERY room I was in (611). I'm like, wow!! How cool is that?! She is doing good, but pretty bruised up on her arms from them poking her pre-op trying to find a vein for not only the IV, but also had to do another artery blood test. Ouch!! Please be in prayer not only for Laura, but also for her 9 year old daughter. Get this, the morning of Laura's surgery, she takes her 9 year old daughter to the ER at about 4am. Turns out, her daughter has pneumonia. So she get medicine for daughter at pharmacy then takes her over to her sisters, and then her husband takes her to St. Luke's for the surgery. My gosh!! Talk about ups and downs!! So Laura's sister is caring for her daughter while Laura is in hospital. Laura's other daughter (teenager) came in while I was there and she is so beautiful - just like her mother -and she is doing well and great support for Laura. Laura is in good spirits and thanks everyone for their support, kind words and prayers! She may be discharged tomorrow. Yay!! Laura's , Trisha
Christopher3296
on 4/28/05 2:19 am - Mesa, AZ
Great to hear that she is doing so well. My prayers are with her! Laura C.
Most Active