Unjury protein is the best

Sandy in Tucson
on 4/25/05 12:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
I bought $300 of protein from Unjury......they gave me 10% savings. I was so amazed. I never expected that..........I have tried the unflavored protein......it is very good and mixes well. They rave over Unjury protein on the main messageboard for Obesityhelp.com. I usually drink Isopure in the bottle....but it is super expensive and you got to drive to get. This was delivered to my door with free shipping. (www)unjury.com Sandy in Tucson 340/246/160
Christopher3296
on 4/25/05 1:45 pm - Mesa, AZ
Unjury is good, BUT I found something better. If you go to Bariatriceating.com you will find all kinds of protein drinks, and they are yummy. I am sorry to say that they are better than unjury taste wise. I went to the web site alot and read testimonials, then decided to buy the trial pack. It is cool, you get to try all of the different types that Susan Maria has found, and then you can order what you like, so far I like it all. (And I am super picky). I do have the unflavored Unjury protein powder that I use as well, but the other stuff is a little better. Just to let you know that there is some good tasting protein stuff out there! Laura C.
Trisha
on 4/25/05 2:36 pm - Glendale, AZ
Wow!! $300 worth!! You go girl!! I like unjury too!
turkeybird
on 4/26/05 1:01 am - AZ
I agree Unjury has been the best I have tasted so far.Bought quite a bit from bariatric eating and now i am dissapointed and stuck gaging all this stuff down. I don't like it pre-op and doubt I will like it post-op.
GerrAnn
on 4/27/05 4:22 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Sandy I'm also a unjury girl. I started with the samples about 3 days out of surgery.. I fell in love with the vanilla, and then as we all know, my taste buds changed and the vanilla wasnt quite the fav. for awhile.. So now I cheat and have my vanilla/unflavored mix with my decaf. international coffee twice a day. Yummy. I ran out last week-end and had to use another product and it made me . I especially love how it mixes up so well. GerrAnn
teresa@rockartcreation
s.com

on 4/30/05 4:14 am - Tempe, AZ
I love your idea of having vanilla unjury with coffee. Teresa
Michele M.
on 5/2/05 2:40 pm - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
I havent tried Unjury, but I sure do like the Anywhey Virtually Tasteless Protein. Michele
Most Active