Tomorrow's my day

Laura B.
on 4/25/05 1:34 am - Gilbert, AZ
Trisha I have you listed as my ANGEL!! Thank you. I'm getting ready to head off to work this morning but I wanted to say in front of everyone that you really are an Angel! I have to be at St. Lukes at 11am, surgery is scheduled for 1pm, I can't believe I have to go that long without anything to drink. Bowel prep is tonight, yippeeee or would that be yipppoooopppyyyy?? My husband, folks and daughter will be in the waiting room so if you want to email me your phone number I'll be sure to have one of them call you. Later gator! Laura B
cynthia E.
on 4/25/05 2:17 am - buckeye, AZ
Laura; Best of luck. I am sure everthing will go exactly as planned. Remember when you get upstairs and finally wake up, try to walk as much as you can. Ice chips will be your friend tomorrow night. You will have to sleep with those feet pumps for the first night. Try to get some sleep. Hopefully you will have a great room budy. You both can help each other out. Hope this helps. Best of luck! Cynthia
ems1211
on 4/25/05 3:33 am - Phoenix, AZ
Laura: I am hoping for the best surgery, recovery & weightloss journey for you. I can't wait until I am where you are now. Please post when you get home. God Bless. Susan
Christopher3296
on 4/25/05 1:51 pm - Mesa, AZ
Good Luck, just to let you know, for me the first 24 hours were the hardest, after that I felt good. Everything will be just fine! Take Care, and we can't wait to hear from you when you get home! Laura C.
Trisha
on 4/25/05 2:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
OMG! My surgery was at 1pm too!! I had to get there at 11am and it was a Tuesday as well! Wowser!! We are like sistah's! You won't be thirsty tomorrow. Just sleep in and wake up in enough time to get to hospital. I e-mailed you my phone number already. Let me know if you got it. I wish you all the very best!!!! You are in my prayers and I'll post to the board your progress!! Trisha
Trisha
on 4/25/05 2:40 pm - Glendale, AZ
Oh, one more thing, the first thing you should ask for when you get to your room is ice chips. You'll be thirsty.
Most Active