Jorge in Arizona Republic

Trisha
on 4/21/05 8:20 am - Glendale, AZ
In case you missed the article on Jorge Ruiz on Tuesday in the Arizona Republic, here it is online: azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/arizonaliving/articles/0419healthprofile0419.html (type www. before the address) Jorge - Article was great!! Bravo!! Kudos! Congrats on the awesome weight loss so far! WOW! You rock! And you are at a great age to get this surgery done. Your whole life is ahead of you and you won't be like me who spent my 20's being obese. So congrats on your surgery and success so far! Your story in there is VERY motivational!!
Laura B.
on 4/21/05 3:34 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Trisha, I love your positive outlook on everything and the way you get on these boards and totally support everyone. I was able to read the article on Jorge and it was very motivational, although I don't think I'll be working out nearly as much as he does. Just wanted to let you know that your comments and pointers really are being read and I hope you continue posting on the board. Thanks for being you. Laura B
Trisha
on 4/21/05 4:16 pm - Glendale, AZ
Ahhhh....thanks, Laura!! You are so sweet!! Yeah, I'm not even close to Jorge's work out routine. OMG! I just looked at my planner and I haven't exercised in a week!!! OMG! That is WAY TOO LONG!! Okay, I need to get exercising again! This is not good. All along I've been telling myself that I'll be an exercising guru while I lose so I don't have a ton of flab. And I go a WHOLE week with no exercise!! OMG! That's all going to change as of Friday!!!! I'll be working out again.
Laura B.
on 4/21/05 4:57 pm - Gilbert, AZ
You can come walk the halls with me Monday afternoon. That would give us both the exercise that we need. 'course you'll have a pep in your step and I'll be shuffling along...shuffle, step, shuffle stop, shuffle step, shuffle breathe...lol Laura B
ems1211
on 4/22/05 12:06 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hey Trisha: Have you ever thought about joining Naturally Women Fitness? I go to the one at 75th Ave & Bell. I am addicted!! I am going to miss today, which is really upsetting to me, since I'd gone 9 days in a row. Let me know if you'd be interesed. Susan H
Apostolic G.
on 4/21/05 4:00 pm - AZ
Thanks for the link Trisha, just read his story. Jorge, what a wonderful story. Keep up the awesome job.
Most Active