Sample Protein

Marci T.
on 4/20/05 4:00 pm - Tucson, AZ
Anyone know of a place to sample protein's in Tucson? I just recently moved here and need to get started back up on protein & vitamins. Any one local have thoughts/ideas? Also, any support groups local? Thanks, Marci
Sandy in Tucson
on 4/20/05 11:16 pm - Tucson, AZ
Most samples are obtained on web sites for bariatric patients. Not all protein sold is right for us. I have had no luck in getting samples in Tucson. www.unjury.com is where I buy my protein and they sell samples. Sandy in Tucson
FROG1962
on 4/21/05 4:23 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
I live in Phoenix so I don't know if Tucson has GNC's or not. They sell protein samples. Also if you don't like a product of theirs you can return it for a full refund. Also check and see if they have a place called the Nutrition Warehouse. Hope this helps. Dawn
Trisha
on 4/21/05 7:48 am - Glendale, AZ
Welcome to Tucson!! h**p://store.bariatriceating.com/sazecais.html These are single scoop protein samples at 1.75 each.
Laura B.
on 4/21/05 3:36 pm - Gilbert, AZ
You can also order from VitaLady.com They have lots of samples, priced pretty good and the turnaround time between ordering and receiving is very fast. Laura
teresa@rockartcreation
s.com

on 4/22/05 6:48 am - Tempe, AZ
I had the same problem in Phoenix. (I'm having the surgery on May 9th) I tried contacting manufacturers and only received one sample. I went to the local GNC and they pointed to the large containers and said basically take it or leave it. I surfed this site and found that the website BariatricEating.com sells sample packs with several different manufacturers. I'm anxiously waiting for my order to come in.
Most Active